Saturday, September 11, 2010

Vegan Meals for Dad and Daniele

I've been cooking for my Dad and Daniele for the last few days. Here are some of my creations:

"Steak" and "Potatoes"

 Portobello steak with cali-mash with gravy and creamed kale. Yum!

Mac and "cheese"
Cauliflower to pump up the veggies in my mac and "cheese"
Wheat rotini and plain elbow noodles
Finished! Very cheesy and delish! I love peas in my mac and cheese!



White Chocolate Peanut Butter and Chocolate Chip Brownies

These did not turn out very well. =(


 But they looked yummy. I can't seem to figure out the vegan baking yet.

Cinnamon and Brown Sugar Pumpkin Seeds

I accidently burnt them a bit. Still pretty yummy. =)

Pumpkin Soup with Fall relish
This was a big hit! Yum!


It's been fun cooking so much lately! Tonight I am going to make the Quinoa and Sweet potato burgers that were in the VegWeb e-newsletter. I'll try to remember to take lots of pics! =)

All this talking about food made me hungry again. LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment