Friday, April 20, 2012

Happy Friday!

Friday is the best day of the week. Everyone is in a good mood at work, I only have to work until 4pm, I get to look forward to two whole days off and Monday seems far, far away! :)

3 weeks until moving day! Yee- haw! :) My plan is to pack as much as I can this weekend so that LT isn't stuck doing it all when I am out of town for work. To me, packing is kind of enjoyable. I like sorting and organizing as I go but the only problem with this is that it takes me 1 hour to pack 1 box. At this rate, we will never move. ;) The other problem is that you still have to do all the other chores, like laundry, dishes, grocery shopping, cooking, etc.... Meals on busy weekends (most weekends) are usually frozen veggie burgers, cereal, peanut butter and jelly, and whatever else is quick and easy.

Weekday meals are usually pretty healthy for us.

Today we had.....

Can you guess??

GREEN SMOOTHIES! :)

He's thinking, "Babe! It's 7 am. Do you really have to take a picture of my breakfast? Really? Ok, hurry up!"
 
Isn't he cute! He's even wearing his GREEN golf shirt to match. Perfect!

So anyway, during the week I always pack us lunches. I try to make sure we have fruits and veggies everyday. 

On the menu today ....

Breakfast - Coffee and green smoothie.
Lunch - Left over vegan mac and cheese and a side of strawberries.
Snacks - Almonds and an apple. 


Yum! It's going to be a good day!

Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment