Wednesday, October 13, 2010

RawSome!

Have you ever eaten Raw? Not like raw meats. I don't know much about it yet but consists of unprocessed, raw plant foods that have not been heated above 115 degrees. It makes since but I couldn't eat this way 100% of the time since it means no coffee, warm foods, bread or wine but I am excited to try out some new raw recipes.

I made 2 recipes by Ani Phyo this week.


Tomato Chili with Taco "Meat"





I didn't take any pics but it was surprising delish! LT even liked it. I topped my chili with Diced Avocado. Yum!

I also made Chocolate Raspberry Ganache Cake.



It was so creamy, sweet and gooey! =)



Can you believe it! No sugar, eggs, cream, butter or flour! According to Ani, you could eat this every day and not gain weight! Lovin it!

My next treat is going to be Angela's Pumpkin Woopie Pies. Can not wait!


Ta ta for now.

2 comments:

  1. Ash this is so fun! I didn't know you had a blog :). Love it!

    ReplyDelete