Sunday, July 11, 2010

Sis is in town!

Hayley flew in yesterday and is staying for 2 weeks. Yay!







Here is her "face" she makes when you take her picture. The flower on top of her head was my idea. LOL.

Hayley and I have always been very different. Except we both LOVE to cook. She wants to go to culinary school after high school. I have not had the pleasure to taste her cakes but she has a little side business called HayleyCakes.




Here is a cakes she did for one client that looks like sushi. Amazing. She really has great talent.



Mom and Step Dad, Chris, made a video for Hayley on her 16th bday. You can see another cake she did. SO COOL!

Now I have to convince (or hire) her to make one for me, but only with no egg or dairy. =)

2 comments:

  1. Great pic! I must get a copy of this one! You two girls make a mom proud! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Speaking of converting favorite recipes to vegan approved favorites... I thought of a traditional favorite that we as a family have always enjoyed Christmas morning, sausage gravy and biscuits! So I decided to look up some alternative ways to make it and found a few versions, however the following link looked to be the best! How about giving it a try and letting me know!

    http://www.chezbettay.com/pages/breakfast1/brkfst_biscuitsgravy1.html

    ReplyDelete